Guaranteed resultS

If there is a way to display your website on a platform that has instant credibility and millions of users, is this something your business can benefit from?

Today everyone relies on search engines to find what they require. According to recent stats, Google finds more that 65,000 search results per second. These searches include different services, brands, products, businesses and location search. Whenever any business or company appears on the first page of Google, people gain confidence. Despite of so many Google search results available on multiple pages, consumers still choose a service or product appearing on the first page of Google. The Real Techs is highly experienced in Search Engine Optimization. Our specialists truly know which SEO technique is best for you depending on your business type and services. We have proven to provide excellent SEO results for multiple businesses.

Client oriented

Stability

Growth

Smart complex solutions

Build Trust with your Audience

SEO is no longer just about ranking. It’s about building trust with your audience, answering their questions, addressing their concerns, and delivering great content.

Consumers searching for anything Google love to interact with the online presences appearing on the first page. It not only makes the user comfortable to choose a specific service or product, also increases authenticity of your business on the internet. If your business is not to be found anywhere on the first page of Google you might be losing a lot of customers. Ranking a website on Google involves multiple factors. At TRT, latest tools & techniques are used to cover each important aspect for your website SEO. We can help your company take the next step with our search engine optimization services. Our experienced team will review your site and determine a strategy according to your business needs to help your business grow to the next level.

Improving Your Google Rankings

According to a study, 95% of the web traffic is acheived by first page of Google and the remaining 5% for subsequent pages. It means if your business website is not showing up on the first page, you are losing 95% of your online leads and conversions. We talk with different businesses and majority of them are struggling with their Google rankings. They think there’s a magic button to press that will rank their site in the #1 spot without fail. But the truth is, it takes resourcefulness, dedication, persistence, and creativity. This is especially true because of the constantly-changing nature of Google’s algorithm. The Real Techs has always shown the real statistics with the clients, because we don’t beleive in false commitments. With our SEO strategy we assure you to have results in an average time period taken by Google.

COMPREHENSIVE SEO STRATEGIES

If you’re a business owner or a marketing executive at a company and you’re tired of being outranked by other businesses, we can help!

You don’t need another SEO company. You need a partner that acts as an extension to your internal marketing team. As the best SEO company in USA, The Real Techs has helped a number of businesses to achieve their deserved place in the organic search results, measurably increasing traffic, leads, and sales from organic search queries. From technical and comprehensive website audits and competitor analyses, to consulting and ongoing content marketing, whatever are your SEO needs, we can help!

3 Common SEO Challenges

  • You need a website which is developed and designed in a way that the search engines are able to find, read and index your website.
  • You need to have relevant and unique content on your website. All the information related to your services and company should contain the specific keywords, which are the most searched in your targeted areas.
  • Overall website presence will help your company to establish organic ranking and attract more audience.

Fully Detailed Monthly Reports

What clients say
We were having no traffic on our website. The Real techs helped us with their highly effective SEO services. Soon the traffic increased, we are getting more inquiries.
Miriam Brown
Anyone who wants their website on the first google page, I highly recommend these guys. Best SEO service.
Jose
Initially, I was not really sure about them. They were always in contact with a report to show progress. With in 4 months I was having excellent traffic results for my website. Also thankyou for being patient with me. Recommended.
Amancio
Other services

Website Design & Development

Search Engine Optimization

Social Media Marketing

Social Media Management